“Won't go again”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I've been here twice, and both times I've been disappointed. The meals and menus are so dull; there is just something missing about the whole place.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Sukra is located within the Lasseter's casino.
We have eaten a few times here with friends and family.
A great Asian style food menu, especially with some great sharing platters available.

2  Thank 1TraveltheWorld
Reviewed February 23, 2014

loved the atmosphere and the service was fantastic. food was lovely. and the company unbelievable. the staff there went out of their way to make our night very memorable.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We had a nice dinner with a friend but we expected more from this restaurant. The rating system should have a Good option.
Decent wine list and menu.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Fish is not all good, quantity 200gms for 4 people ... Never ever go for a food......... No rating for vale for money call me or SMS me in0403252799. I am happy to share my exp...

Juicy_Rump, Manager at Sukra Restaurant at Lasseters Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. Food & beverage management has received your complaint & will be in touch shortly. Cheers.