“Good cafe for lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast
Darwin, Australia
“Good cafe for lunch”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I enjoyed lunch with colleagues at Piccolo's the other day. While I had been there before for coffee and breakfast, I hadn't been there for lunch. We all had a good time, the service was prompt and friendly, prices were reasonable (about $100 for two courses each plus coffees, for four people) and the food was well presented and tasty. The lamb greek salad and the asian beef salad looked particularly apetising. The turkish roll I had was very good. They have a good range of desserts too. Overall, very good.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Alice Springs
“Pretty Good Breakfasts”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Have only ever been for breakfast but they get it right most of the time, if I was to complain then I would only be being fussy. They have a nice large choice of excellent breakfasts at reasonable prices.

Visited March 2013
“Every Saturday!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My family and I go to Piccolo's every Saturday for either coffee or breakfast and have done for the past 3 or so years (when they were in Springs Plaza). Their eggs benedict is amazing as is the rest of the menu. We always have requests like; wholemeal bread, crispy bacon, skim coffee, no toast, no sauce, extra mushrooms ... and we are always well looked after. The service is prompt and the atmosphere lovely.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ChillCoco
“Best coffee”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Trust me, this is the best coffee in town bar none, not even close. When it comes to coffee im very fussy and happily go here most days. Breakfast is usually very good too.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Russell F
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pic another”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Worst scrambled egg ever! Burnt & greasy. And yes I think it was only one egg too! They need a new cook - I mean how hard is to scramble an egg. Bacon & tomato w it were overdone as well. Partner had one of the extremely few vegetarian options - a bagle that turned out to be only half a bagle w only 2 slices of camembert w a scattering of fruit covered in a mound of lettuce! Coffee was the only saviour of our experience.

• Visited January 2013