“Great place to unwind and have a bite to eat!”
Review of The Rock Bar

The Rock Bar
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Alice Springs
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The staff was very friendly, food was tasty, and the beers were cold! It was a nice way to end the rainy three days on tour.

1  Thank Suegreen2014

Reviewed April 5, 2014

The rock bar has been growing from strength to strength, especially with superior food and with the unfortunate demise of Bojangles next door.
It is located on Todd St opposite the Alice Springs Town Council lawns.

1  Thank 1TraveltheWorld
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Excellent steaks at very reasonable prices and oh the other food on offer is also of a good standard. Great selection of refreshments on offer and a handy location in town centre.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

A month ago I went to do the Rock Tour to Uluru with Alex as our tourgide,.. He was one of the best gide's Ive met so far. Friendly en fun. But this review is about the bar right? So after the tour was ended we all went to go for a meal and drinks at the rockbar. It was Awesome! Such a friendly staff and some great Live music played by 2 dude's,.. I had the lasagna for Dinner and of course the usual Jug of Beer! The price of the food was really cheap and the food was tasted great,.. Later one after some more beers people getting to start dancing and it gets later and later,.... I would recommend this Bar to everybody who goed to Alice Springs,.... With our without going to do the Awesome Rock Tour to Uluru,..

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I visited The Rock Bar at the end of The Rock Base Tour (5/5) while staying at Toddy's (5/5) (all owned by the same company). The food was really good, hot & fresh, with big portions. The atmosphere was great and we had a great night, so why only 3 stars?

As the night went on, I went to the bar to order a $12 jug of beer and gave the bar woman $50, she very quickly gave me $8 changes and turned her back to walk away, I called her back and she immediately gave me the remaining $30... There is no doubt in my mind that it was deliberate, others in my group had been over charged for drinks (paying different prices for the same drinks) but I'm not sure if it was the same bar woman... These things are normally down to one rogue member of staff, I'd still recommend the place for food & drink, just count your change!