“10/10 for deliciousness and satisfaction” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Rock Bar
Ranked #11 of 93 Restaurants in Alice Springs
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
New Zealand
“10/10 for deliciousness and satisfaction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

I had a surf and turf, scotch fillet steak, plus prawns, calamari, chips and lettuce dish. Amazing presentation, delicious sauce. I observed other dishes coming out, well presented, mouth watering. Bar is simply furnished, tidy, adequate and quaint. Friendly staff. I was there for my Sunday lunch. I tossed a coin as to which bar for lunch. I was not disappointed. The surf and turf will be hard to beat as a meal. I gave it 10/10 tender melting steak, adequate amount of prawns on top, calamari and drizzled with delicious sauce. And a beer to finish off. Guess where I will be going to from now on for a decent sized meal that gives me satisfaction. Right here.

1 Thank Mykara

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“Friendly fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Really nice bar with good pub grub. The service was really friendly and polite. Would certainly come back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jec000
Melbourne, Australia
“Tasty and good price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

We were trying to decide on The Rock Bar or Bojangles next door and I'm glad we chose this place. They had a bit better selection on the menu and the prices were a bit cheaper. We decided on a couple of the focaccia's ($10.50 each). I had the chicken one and my mom had the vegetarian one. I also got a bowl of the soup so we could share it, the soup was a creamy chicken and zucchini ($7.50). When our food came it was a huge plate of goodness! There were the focaccia's, a good helping of fries, and a side salad with a yummy ranch type dressing! Of course had we known the focaccia's came with the extra sides (which it did not mention on the menu, double check when you order) we wouldn't have ordered the soup. The important thing is that everything was real tasty, the service was good, and the price was right. Also had $5.50 Boags Premium bottles!