“The most fun I've had in a very long time”

Outback Quad Adventures Day Tours
Alice Springs Quad Bike Undoolya Discovery Tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Spent the most amazing 3.5 hours being guided through some of the most spectacular countryside by Kath. As a 60yo who'd never ridden anything like it, I couldn't believe how quick and easy the bikes were to ride. This is definitely on my list of things 'must do' again for next time. Kaths' knowledge of the area and her ability to explain the workings of the station as well as the plants and animals made her a fascinating guide. Loved it and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone!!!!

There are newer reviews for Outback Quad Adventures Day Tours

Reviewed September 11, 2012

One of the best experiences we had on our trip to Darwin. Even the wife was adventurous & rode her own quad bike. She loved it which surprised me as off road stuff is not something that appeals to her. Sometimes had trouble keeping up with her through the creek beds. Great friendly people, great to be picked up from accomodation. A truly fun way to see some of the outback on a working cattle station. would do again but next time the longer 6 hour adventure. NOT TO BE MISSED.

1  Thank errol c
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My traveling companion and I did this tour on 12/7/2012. We highly recommend it! It was a lot of fun riding quads through the cattle station for hours. The staff were great and didn't baby us as we rode our mighty machines through the station's tracks. The fresh cooked bushman breakfast was very welcome after eating touristy food for days. We even stopped to have some billy tea two thirds through the ride. I can't recommend this enough.

I'm not sure what is up with the other reviewer who complained. We followed the rules, which are there for our safety, and had no issues.

Drop me a line if you have any questions.

1  Thank cdycdy
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My wife and I went on a three and a half hour ride around the ranch with Kath, and it was an absolute blast. The combination of getting to ride a quad and see a working ranch is excellent. The quads are amazingly stable, but have a lot of power, so you're riding on sandy paths, though very shallow creeks, up and down the trails all around the ranch. Kath does a great job explaining how a ranch in a desert works, how they get water to the cattle, how they round them up, and lots of other details. I loved it, and it may have been my wife's favorite part of our entire Northern Territory vacation.

1  Thank bryanjrollins
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We spent an exciting and enjoyable morning with OQA and saw the most magnificent scenery imagineable. Our tour was organized and run in the most competent manner possible which made us all feel completely safe out in some of the most unforgiving country you can imagine. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to run a business like this with the top most priority being the safety of those in your care. Our 'leader' (the owner) never waivered in his care for not only us but also the equipment we were using and for the fragile terrain over which we travelled. I would thoroughly recommend this experience to anyone who is looking for adventure with breathtaking sites along the way - though if you think a quadbike is just there for you to 'hoon' about in a disrespectful manner then keep away!!! Thanks Kath and Frosty for your wonderful tour and for looking after us so well.

1  Thank sholtoBallarat