“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

My traveling companion and I did this tour on 12/7/2012. We highly recommend it! It was a lot of fun riding quads through the cattle station for hours. The staff were great and didn't baby us as we rode our mighty machines through the station's tracks. The fresh cooked bushman breakfast was very welcome after eating touristy food for days. We even stopped to have some billy tea two thirds through the ride. I can't recommend this enough.

I'm not sure what is up with the other reviewer who complained. We followed the rules, which are there for our safety, and had no issues.

Drop me a line if you have any questions.

1 Thank cdycdy

Earth
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“An absolute blast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

My wife and I went on a three and a half hour ride around the ranch with Kath, and it was an absolute blast. The combination of getting to ride a quad and see a working ranch is excellent. The quads are amazingly stable, but have a lot of power, so you're riding on sandy paths, though very shallow creeks, up and down the trails all around the ranch. Kath does a great job explaining how a ranch in a desert works, how they get water to the cattle, how they round them up, and lots of other details. I loved it, and it may have been my wife's favorite part of our entire Northern Territory vacation.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank BizTravel89
Ballarat
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A magnificent experience memories of which will last a lifetime.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

We spent an exciting and enjoyable morning with OQA and saw the most magnificent scenery imagineable. Our tour was organized and run in the most competent manner possible which made us all feel completely safe out in some of the most unforgiving country you can imagine. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to run a business like this with the top most priority being the safety of those in your care. Our 'leader' (the owner) never waivered in his care for not only us but also the equipment we were using and for the fragile terrain over which we travelled. I would thoroughly recommend this experience to anyone who is looking for adventure with breathtaking sites along the way - though if you think a quadbike is just there for you to 'hoon' about in a disrespectful manner then keep away!!! Thanks Kath and Frosty for your wonderful tour and for looking after us so well.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank sholtoBallarat
Darwin
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“What a way to see the outback”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

Did this tour when in Alice last month and had an absolute blast. Very well run and presented with Frosty and Cath leading the way and providing excellent commentary about the region and the cattle station. Couldn't believe the beauty of the place and the extraordinary colours of the ranges. Took heaps of pictures. We did the two station tour, but would have loved to do the overnighter. Maybe next time. This was a hoot make sure its on your planner.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Simon C
Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Outback Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

A friend and I attended the morning quad bike tour on a 40 degree day. We are from the Sydney area of Australia and therefore knew very little about the outback. Overall, we enjoyed the experience.

Highlights
- The owners, Kath and Frosty, were very knowledgeable and delivered a professional service by ensuring safety and enthusiasm.
- The owners assisted us in taking photos which was fantastic.
- The owners were very considerate in ensuring that we were doing ok and having a good time.
- Beautiful scenery.
- Very organised and receptive to questions asked.

Lowlights
- None really. But you DO need common sense. If you damage their equipment, be prepared to pay for damages.

I would recommend attending this tour to anyone!

Visited December 2011