Mercure Alice Springs Resort
Diplomat Alice Springs(Alice Springs)
$82
$106
$94
Aurora Alice Springs(Alice Springs)
$75
$66
Alice in the Territory(Alice Springs)
$90
$87
Hotels.com
Elkira Court Motel(Alice Springs)
$88
$74
Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$87
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Pool
Alice Motor Inn(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$56
$54
Quest Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$140
$132
Agoda.com
1,283 results
All reviewstodd riverswim up barsuperior roombarramundishort walkclose to townbuffet breakfastno liftan upgraderoom was largegood sizemini bartwo double bedshotel restaurantfree wifilovely poolthe air conditioning
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Accommodation spacious and well provided. The room was quiet at night (not so in many of the places we have stayed in australia). Reception staff were always helpful. Lovely pool and surrounds - you'll spend a lot of time there if it is 38 degrees (as it was when we stayed). In very hot weather the walk in to town is a minimum of 10 minutes, at least 15 to the main shops - we would suggest taking a taxi. Free wifi was a nice touch - again many places don't provide this. Worth noting that the room wasn't cleaned/tidied until after 3pm - just when we wanted to cool down and relax there for a while - but this is hardly a major problem. Breakfast was included in our booking - it was varied, plentiful and good quality/value.
We also ate at the hotel restaurant both nights of our stay - the food was excellent on both occasions, but the restaurant was let down a bit by sloppy and slow waiting staff. On the first evening we were asked on three occasions by three separate staff if we'd like to order a drink - and the drink didn't arrive for more than 20 minutes. On the second night we were only asked about ordering drinks on two occasions, and our bottle of wine did come a little quicker.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The Chifley Alice Springs is a fine and very civilized place to stay. There is a pool and free in-room internet! (be advised though, that only one device at at time can sign on to the free internet in the room). My deluxe room was quite, well lit, spacious and faced on to a park. The breakfast was good. This location is walking distance to a lot of places in Alice Springs, and there is ample parking for guests' cars.

Room Tip: My deluxe room was on the second floor. There are no elevators - so those who can't do steps should request ground floor accommodations. There was a "dumb waiter" type lift for my very heavy suitcase, but it was not working.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed here for a night on my way to and on my way from my company's mine site. A Monday and Thursday night in the same week.

I arrived late afternoon. Check In was swift and painless. On the first night I had a room in the Terrace Court. As I walked towards the Terrace Court, the building looked like a donga you find on at a mine site camp. I was not impressed. However first impressions can be wrong. The room was basic, but was comfortable and quiet. I had a wonderful nights sleep. My only complaint was the air conditioning unit was on the wall opposite the bed. I could not get the vents to blow downward and slept with the air conditioning blowing on me. Check out the next morning was effortless.

My second night there I had a room in the Palm Court. The room was the same format as the Terrace Court, but a bit larger and had a king size bed. I was on the first floor and with no lift I had to carry my case and backpack up a flight of stairs.

I checked in early evening and was told the hotel restaurant was fully booked until after 8pm. I decided on room services which was swift and the food was delicious. My only complaint was that I had ordered drink which they forgot . The delivery person went back for it and came back and just gave me a can of drink. No glass or ice.

The room in the Palm Court was an upgrade to what I had in the Terrace Court, but in hindsight I liked the smaller room and enjoyed the stay better.

Both rooms were clean and looked well maintained.

Room Tip: If you don't require a big room ask for one in the Terrace Court
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The room was perfect service at check in was a little disappointing as there was only one receptionist working who answered phones and did other business while I waited to get checked in. Her name was Debbie. Friendly but not fully attentive to the customer at hand.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
2  Thank Coralie J
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I had 5 nights at the Chifley, a trip to show my son what the Red Centre has to offer. The Chifley was an ideal location just a few minutes walk into the town and easy to find. Whilst close to the town the hotel still provided a nice quiet position. I opted for the deluxe room which was perfect, very spacious with a nice balcony area. The room was cleaned daily. The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The restaurant 'Barra on Todd' was fantastic. The menu had an abundance of choice and most importantly the food was consistently delicious. The pool area was located in front of the restaurant with plenty of seating and sun loungers. The hotel offers an air conditioned cardio room which had a variety of good quality cardio equipment to use. Overall the hotel has everything you need for a great experience. I would defintely go there again without any hesitation.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are spacious and have a private balcony
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family