“This the place to stay in Alice!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alice Springs
G'Day Mate Tourist Park
Reviewed May 3, 2013

What a great park! I was impressed with the standard the owners and staff keep this park at. From the very freindly service when you check in to the lush soft grass site we parked our motorhome on.... After commenting to Alan on the phone when booking over a month prior to our stay he remember my comment about the fact my initials of my name are the same as the name of the park...Not only this but was very helpful in recommending where and what to see in out short stay in Alice. Friendly staff, excellent clean surroundings and spotless amenaties!!!! When next in Alice this will be where I will stay!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for G'Day Mate Tourist Park

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have stayed off and on in Alice for a number of years. I used to avoid this place, but over the last 4 years or so, there has been a significant improvement, so I gave it a go. Staff are amazing, park is extremely clean and tidy. Really enjoyed my stay as a solo traveler. If you have kids, this may not be the park for you though. I did not spot much to keep little ones entertained. Cost is always an issue in Alice, and was the only down side to this park. $30+ a night for power for a single travller, OUCH.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ShannonT713
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I pulled in here 2 years ago and in the busy time of year I was pleased that they helped you into your site,which are reasonable Dave the owner was very helpfull in anything you asked.

Well I arrived 3 days ago and leaving after a great stay, WHY? you may ask.

I went into the office and Dave said I know your face and explained when I was here last,,,,,Then Alan came across to get to a site and blow me down said I know you have been here and when I said I was travelling with my Grandson he said he remembed and started to tell how he remembered.

I rate this park as one of the better ones been in helpfull Great Pool just painting Shower blocks Laundry clean and rates ok so for the season will sensational

Every site has a dump spot amazing so easy and all around your site is Green Grass

AND much lower in price than a big one accross the road.

If you are planning a trip to Alice Springs Look up G'Day mate and say you read about it on Trip Advisor
Des

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Such a friendly park to stay in. The owners were great and really helpful. We stayed in the new area out the back which was quiet and clean, not at all dusty. Rates were cheaper than most others in the area. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Very welcoming from the get go. Allan even helped us back our pop top into our site ( we are new to all of this ) very clean toilet & BBQ facilities. They even have a fridge and freezers set up so the tired and very thirsty traveler can quickly cool down a Coopers ale after setting up site. Would certainly recommend to friends and family. Great ingrouns pool for the kids and a 4 min walk up to the Heavitree Tavern for a $10 roast. A shame we have to leave.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed July 23, 2012

If your looking for a good park in Alice Springs this park rates up the top end.
Personal service actually exists at this park
Medium size park with good ammenities
Good clean showers and toilets
Secure property with a/h card entry
A very social park with no noise issues during our stay
To cap it all the price was very good
Will recommend as we wander on our trip

Doterry

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We had the best service ever in a caravan park at this park in Alice Springs! From having our van expertly parked for you on arrival to the attention to detail of ever aspect of the park - the cleanliness of the facililties and the friendliness and attentiveness of all staff members thoughout our stay were incomparable!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple