“I will return”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Nice clean setting, fast friendly service and the food is great

Reviewed November 24, 2011

We had a hard time to find a decent place on Saturday afternoon. We had a hamburger + chicken avocado sandwich for around $35, decent food for the price. Service was excellent. Atmosphere is good, it sounded to me that it has more local customers than tourists. Decoration was a little old fashioned for my taste but we were there for a meal, so we were happy!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Always a great feed at Sporites - make sure you book though!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

The food has been awesome at Sporties. I especially love the Eggs Benedict on Sunday mornings. I've been there morning, noon and night, and it's always been wonderful.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Good food, huge selection on the menu, a little bit pricy, but the service is always friendly and efficient. Need to have more small meals on the menu.