“A surprising Mexican experience in Wagga”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Montezuma's

Montezuma's
Ranked #71 of 153 Restaurants in Wagga Wagga
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Sydney
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A surprising Mexican experience in Wagga”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

We just walked into this restaurant on a Friday night. Having just moved to Wagga from Sydney we were pleasantly surprised to find a restaurant decorated with Mexican mercandise with great food and beverages. It is also well priced, especially for the amount and quality of the food. Highly recommended for anyone visiting Wagga.

• Visited December 2013

Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia
“Beware the "hand-made" margaritas.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

We were charged for drinks that we didn't have, and at a price was not listed on the drinks menu. When I complained that the bill was almost $30 more than it should be, I was told that the drinks were dearer because they were "hand-made" and not from a machine. Even on this new scale, there was no way we drank that many. No apology, just a surly waiter and no tip. Food was ok, but nothing to rave about.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brad S
Melbourne, Australia
“Sangria is to die for!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews on here I was a bit nervous however many other restaurants were closed on a Sunday night so I thought I would brave it... Boy was I surprised! The sangria is the best I have had EVER and I live in Melbourne with lots of nice Mexican restaurants.. The vegetarian nachos while small for the price were also delicious. For main I had the prawn fajitas and was not disappointed... Everything was fresh and tasty. Will definitely come back next time I'm in Wagga.

• Visited December 2013
Mildura, Australia
“Tease your Taste Buds!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a great meal! Great value for money, excellent food, the decor takes you to another place!! I ordered a mixed plate and there is no way any human can eat that much food in one sitting! But the size of the portions is not discounting the quality of the food nor the service!! I will go to the amazing place on my nest visit to Wagga Wagga!!

• Visited November 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“!!No Go Zone!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I loooove Montezumas... well I thought did. Traveling through I was so excited to see my favourite restaurant logo & parked up to enjoy some dinner. The atmosphere was a little low but it was really quiet so I didn't think anything of it. As soon as our meals were served I realised why every single restaurant & pub around us was booming & Montezumas wasn't. Shame on them for associating themselves with the franchise! We were served beans unheated from a can & rice from I don't know where. The food was so cold the cheese stayed as it was from the fridge - grated solidified chunks. In all fairness when we politely complained we only paid for our entrée in the end but it is disheartening to hear from the owners that they were going to 'yell at them for not heating things up again'. So terribly disappointed.

• Visited August 2013