“Return Visits”

Ranked #24 of 30 Hotels in Wagga Wagga
Penrith, Australia
“Return Visits”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

As I am seeking accomodation in wagga Wagga on a regular basis, I have finally located a venue that delivers all I require. Staff are fine, rooms clean and on site food delivery to your room suits me fine.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank grant m

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Penrith, Australia
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I had a overnight bussiness night stay in May 2012 and found the room to be very clean, comfortable and safe. The traffic nosie from the main road was very low and hardly notice it at all. The staff had accomadate to any needs I requested and I would recomend the Boulevarde Motor Inn to anyone I know who would travel. I will book this Hotel again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Gold Coast, Australia
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights great location, great value, wonderful stuff and clean spacious rooms definitely would stay here again and would recommend to everyone to stay here

• Stayed May 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The manager recommended a local pub for dinner and I had the best steak EVER! Being a very hot weekend, the pool, though small was just what I needed after a long drive. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his hot breakfast, put into the room via a little door hatch.

The AC went flat out all night and we had a lovely sleep.

Room Tip: My nephew & niece shared a lovely 2 bedroom unit near the pool.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
NSW
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Traveling inland to get to Warrnambool to travel the Great Ocean Road, my husband & I stayed for one night in what was labelled a deluxe twin room. Reasonably priced at $150 for the night.
Nothing deluxe about it, cramped, with a queen and a single bed in one room but we were grateful for the break after driving for over 10 hours.
Room was generally clean. Service from front desk was excellent.
Walking distance to Gloria Jean, Red Rooster and service station & medical centres if needed.
This motel was next door to another - so not too far to look if you really needed to find a room.
in car GPS and MAPs app on the iPhone really helped in my locations and motels on the trip as we were traveling in a school holiday period, with most accommodation taken already. We found ourselves pretty lucky to have found accommodation with such short notice.

Room Tip: Do not travel during Christmas or school holidays without booking ahead.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Dubbo, Australia
Reviewed November 11, 2011

My friend and I recently stayed here for a function we were attending in town. My first impression of the place was great, the staff at reception were friendly and very helpful with our questions.
Our room was very clean tidy and comfortable. Dont know if the room we stayed in had been renovated but everything seemed quite fresh and modern. For the price we payed I was very happy with it and would definitely stay here again

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We stayed here one night. Lovely clean motel. Think they have recently updated with paint job and interiors. Bed comfortable. Gentleman on reception not that friendly at first but ok next day.

Breakfast was ok, filled us up for a long day ahead.

Would recommend to my friends.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple