City Park Motel
Lincoln Cottage Motor Inn(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
$98
Mantra Pavilion Hotel(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
$101
Mercure Wagga Wagga(Wagga Wagga)
$132
$96
$86
Agoda.com
Quality Inn Carriage House(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
$82
$74
Agoda.com
Junction Motor Inn(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
$62
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Prince of Wales(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
$100
$96
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Garden City Motor Inn(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
Travelocity
Quest Wagga Wagga(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
$91
Priceline
International Hotel(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Travelocity
All reviewspet friendly accommodationair conditioningthe main streetbit datedwould stay againacross the roadclose to townsingle bedshopping centreshort staywithin walking distancegood sizemotelbbqunitbonusbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2011

My friends and I have stayed at this motel on 3 previous occasions but we have always stayed in one of their apartments in the street around the corner. The 5 apartments are either one bedroom or two and are quite old (probably 60's building) but are clean enough. Our favourite apartment has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with a double and 2 singles. With a separate lounge, dining and full kitchen areas, it meets the needs of 4 blokes perfectly on a weekend visit to an event in town. My only comment to the owners is to watch their rates for the older style apartments as at $200 per night, you are very much at a level where your newer competition could take your business away if you shopped around.

Most recently, I visited by myself and stayed in one of the standard motel rooms. This was more than comfortable for me given I wasn't in the room a lot. The air-conditioining was fine for the 32 degree Nov day and cooled the closed up room quickly when you got back to the motel. My only criticism was of the group of workers who obviously stay a bit. They chose to sit on seats outside their rooms and smoke and talk a lot early in the morning (6:30am), before starting up their noisy diesel work utes, disturbing the sleep of others.

Room Tip: Try for a room towards the rear of the motel, a little further away from busy Tarcutta St. I doubt traffic noise would be a big issue anyway.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2010

The service was terrible, lady at reception was quite happy to argue with us, it was late, we had young children (aged 2 and 4) they wanted more money for the kids. When we refused they said we would not get any other motel in Wagga Wagga. We took our chances and left, and found a motel that was larger room and cheaper! I felt they tried to rip us off as we were vulnerable and they thought we would just pay what they asked as we had the young children settled.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank tomanddons
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel a few times over the years and thought it was time I wrote a review. Firstly, Wagga Wagga is a pretty big place for country NSW and there are a lot of hotels to choose from in and around town.

Having said that, I have not stayed anywhere else for a long time. The staff are very friendly, the rooms are very clean, have some pay-tv channels and free wireless internet. It's right next to the one of the main roads and highway, so it's easy to find, but there's no traffic noise.

The middle of town is just a few minutes walk across a sports oval, which can be a nice stretch of the legs after a long days drive. The main street has lots of restaurants and take-away places for you to choose from.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Thunderchief
Reviewed December 8, 2008

I have stayed at this motel several times, most recently early December 2008.
The motel is a basic motel has excellent owners and staff who go out of their way to look after you. There is a garden setting.
The rooms are comfortable. The most recent one I stayed in had a queen and a single bed. All the beds have electric blankets for the winter weather.
The usual tea and coffee facilities are available, a fridge, TV and airconditioning. The bathroom was well stocked with small soaps, shampoo, shower caps, ample towels, face towels, cotton buds etc. The room was very clean and tidy.
The motel is just off the main road (Sturt Hwy) and close to the centre of Wagga. Traffic noise is not a problem.
There is a large park, Bolton Park, over the road and a swimming centre nearby.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank bigw
Reviewed May 8, 2008

My friends and i booked the City park motel for a long weekend away to Wagga, We expected a real price point accommodation. We were surprised how comfortable the rooms were to start with. The service we received from the owner was far beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend this motel for anyone traveling through Wagga looking for good country hospitality and comfort. thanks for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rcandthegirls