“The perfect drop in spot”
Review of Bite Me Bakehouse

Bite Me Bakehouse
Ranked #129 of 402 Quick Bites in Sydney
Description: Bite Me Bakehouse based in Mt Colah in the north of Sydney is an easy stop-off for breakfast, lunch, or afternoon tea. There is easy access from the Pacific Highway with both car and truck parking is available. From before sunrise every day, the bakers at Bite Me Bakehouse are quietly preparing the day's delicious fresh baked goods. If you are after a straightforward and delicious meal from the baker's oven, we have all the things you could wish for. Pies, Quiches, Sausage Rolls, Pastries, Toasted Sandwiches, Cakes, and more. For drinks you can choose from a variety of Coffees, Teas, Milkshakes and refreshing Cold Drinks from the fridge. Bite Me Bakehouse also offer catering for events, conferences, and parties. Call us in advance to arrange your order.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I come here on my way to work from the coast & it is definitely worth the detour off the M1. The staff are the loveliest people - warm & welcoming. The coffee is superb & their cakes & pies are to die for. LOVE this place

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

My colleague and I stopped here for a coffee between work sites and it was one of the best coffees I've ever ever had. I highly recommend them if you're a big coffee snob and are in the area.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Best pie I’ve had in a long long time, will stop in every time I’m up that way. Good stuff! Would highly recommend stopping in

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

Their pie selection is brilliant. I find whatever I pick I thoroughly enjoy. The deserts (I know I shouldn't ) are amazing. The coffee is also great. These guys are the full meal on the run package.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2019

Love the pies at Bite Me Bakehouse. My go to is the pepper steak pie but I like to try their new, inventive flavours as well.
Also, the bread rolls are some of the best I've tasted.
I would like to see more typical bakery items (i.e. ham and cheese rolls, chocolate croissants, danishes)

Date of visit: December 2018