“Sensational”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Australia
“Sensational”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The Restaurant is not the prettiest I've been to but it is certainly one of the best. Really fresh food cooked well and served by wife & daughter who were warm and friendly. Moderate cost for truly good food. What more could you want?

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank donnaandrob

UK
“great food and really reasonable prices”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

all very nice - very good staff and really authentic Thai food - the prawn filo starter was amazing and very well served

Visited December 2012
2 Thank symeon D
Estes Park, Colorado
“Run, don't walk, to Thai Tha Hai!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I rarely am blown away by a restaurant. Normally, if it's acceptable (rather than unacceptable), I'm happy. So when I walked out of Thai Tha Hai, I was on cloud 9. The food is fresh, creative and amazing. For example, their fresh spring rolls are not made with rice paper - they are almost like a pancake (but not quite) and filled with pumpkin and tofu and other delights, topped with raisins and a semi-sweet sauce. All of the food was notable and especially delicious. The dessert -- black sticky rice with homemade coconut ice cream - this was probably the best dessert I've had in years. I'm just visiting the Chippendale area but I'll be back before I leave!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank everglades_gal
Sydney, Australia
“Good Thai food and consistent taste”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have been eating at Thai Tha Hai for past 4.5 years and the food quality is always consistent. Plus they are the only restaurant I have found who make a vegetarian massaman curry :).

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Jujuck
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“A honest local Thai Restaurant.”
Reviewed November 14, 2010

My wife and myself needed to find somewhere to eat, near the Seymour Centre, as we were going to watch a production there. We had 45 minutes to spare, so the pressure was on. We found this little gem just around the corner from the Seymour Centre. We ordered a main each, and a starter. All our food was wonderfully fresh and tasty, with loads of fresh herb flavours. Dinner was done and we were out of there with 10 minutes to spare. The bill was $44 and some change, but we were more than happy to leave $50 as we were really greatful for the swift service and tasty meal. I wish more Thai places were like this. We loved it.