“OK”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Located close to our hotel, the food was nice, well portioned and well priced but service was ordinary which let this restaurant done

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We found this place by chance as we were staying just around the corner. We made a reservation as we were walking by early afternoon and returned in the evening to a smiling staff member who seated us. The food was delivered to the table quickly and both pizza and pasta dishes were tasty. The staff were very accommodating towards my young child and prepared a simple pasta dish for him. Would visits again.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Provided with good service, good food and a great atmosphere ! I would recommend this to friends and will be back. Also reasonably priced plus scored some free garlic bread

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I took my Dad to this place after finding it whilst walking down Liverpool St with my step-sister earlier on. Whilst it looks quiet and boring from the outside, it's lively and exciting on the inside. Even on a Monday and Wednesday night the place is buzzing.. Can't imagine the excitement on a weekend! Both times I ordered pizza, and it was delicious. Neither times did I at all feel let down, or like it wasn't worth what I paid (Relatively good pricing as well!) Overall would recommend this place to anyone looking for some extremely satisfying Italian food not looking to overspend.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is the second time we have eaten at Mammas when in Sydney. Food and service was the same quality as expected and at a very reasonable price. Breakfast had a great range of options.
Very relaxed and enjoyable on a Sunday morning. Highly recommended.