“Very Good and Recommended”
Review of Mammas - CLOSED

Mammas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Very good food, fabulous service, well priced.....
Suitable for families and friends' outings and right at the heart of the Sydney CBD.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

One of the best restaurant if you're on the go. The food and service was excellent and it came with a smile. If you're in Sydney visiting or a local come down to Mama's for excellent food and service. One of the best menu combination I found was ordering the small pizza accompanied with any of the pasta dishes. Thumbs up for me and my friends. Well done Mama's, I will be back with my family and friends : )

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had takeaway and dined in. The food was yummy and delivered quickly - great when you are dining with a child. The staff we very friendly and took time to chat with both myself and my child. Highly recommended

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We had the best on-the-run meal here. The staff/service were amazing. So friendly, down to earth and genuine. Loved it. The food was simple, but done perfectly and the sangria was a very welcome post-shopping quencher. Don't overlook this place. It's understated classy and smart.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I had my boyfriend 35th birthday 20 people attendant , service was very friendly and quick. Best price and everyone loved the food. Can't wait to have son 18th:)
Thank you staff and manager for a great night.