“A GEM FROM JAPAN THAT YOU COULD EASILY MISS”

Condor Japanese Noodle Restaurant
Ranked #725 of 6,144 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed April 13, 2013

What a little Gem of a restaurant. As we walked past on our way back to our Hotel (stayed at the York just up the road) I was not convinced that The Condor was the best choice for a nice lunch, but it was a Sunday arvo and not much else was on offer so we decided to give it a try. As we waited for our meals (which didnt take long at all) I noticed the number of Asian people who were also sitting down for a meal. Once our food arrived I understood why. The food is excellent and very well priced. Authentic Japanese and asian dishes. The setting is very very casual, but dont let that put you off.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a tiny little japanese noodle house that you could easily walk right past, but the service and food is truly outstanding. I eat here all the time when Im in Sydney and have never once had a bad experience. Try the Chilli noodles.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Actually went here 2 nights in a row. Full bowl of fresh delicious ramen for only $13! If I lived in Sydney I'd be here at least once or twice a week.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

On a Sunday night - staying at the Amora Hotel wanting a good Asian place to eat. The Condor exceeded our expectations and service with a smile. My husband had a Hotpot and I had Ramen. Really pleased! This restaurant is very very casual but you can dine with candlelight outside or have more of a cafe style experience inside. Either way, value for money really enjoyable Japanese food.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

If you are at the Rocks end of york st, this Japanese restaurant is worth checking out. I had the Bento lunch box, was very filling and good quality; at a reasonable price. Service up to standard - friendly and efficient Japanese style waiters.