“A view for Fireworks”

I'm Angus Steakhouse
Ranked #274 of 6,058 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: I'm Angus Steakhouse is an award winning steak house boasting the finest Australian beef and freshest seafood on the waterfront in Darling Harbour. The open chargrill brings the passion of the 1980s into the modern century with a flair that is unsurpassed in the industry. If you are a ribs lover, I'm Angus will "wow" you with their giant pork or beef ribs that always turns heads when coming out of the kitchen. Our professional chefs have an extensive knowledge of meat products, and nothing but the premium quality will be put forward to our guests. One of Sydney's little treasure that must be discovered at some point during your time!
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Thankyou for you accommodation of us on a busy Australia Day - a party of four. We arrived late, frazzled after an appalling experience of crowds and thus dined late because of the fireworks. Service was a little scratchy and slow, but it was understandable on Australia Day at Darling Harbour.

We enjoyed our food a lot. The serves are a lot more reasonable and manageable than the menu suggests. We will certainly come back at a quiter time - in both senses of the word.

1  Thank Alex S

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I ate here during a recent trip to Sydney and was very impressed with the food. It was a busy Saturday night around Darling Harbour and as we hadn't booked we were informed that a table would be available at 2130, some 45 minutes later. We debated looking for somewhere else to eat due to the time but were so glad that we decided to come back after the time had elapsed. The meal itself was fantastic and the steak is one of the best that I have ever had. It is not the cheapest of restaurants but it is in an excellent location and you get what you pay for with the quality of the experience.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This restaurant is on the busy and popular Cockle Bay Wharf on Darling Harbour-very buzzy vibe, families/ couple/ all ages. We visited just before Christmas so there was a good holiday mood. We ate in a covered outside area- great to keep sun off in daytime or if its cooler at night.
Great selection of food, but we had the I'm Angus steaks- cooked to perfection and fabulous quality. It is not cheap- but nowhere in this location is- so just enjoy the food and wine. Service attentive and friendly.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Admittedly we were a little bit towards the end of the evening when staff are looking to wind things down but a combination of mediocre food, a fairly inadequate wine list and staff who seemed a little bit 'bemused' it wasn't the best of experiences.

There are far better options in the area.

1  Thank DuffnGuff
Reviewed January 11, 2014

we visited this restaurant on a Saturday night. they charged us an extra fee per person because it was the weekend. I ordered a steak, splurged on some grass fed beef, and the steak was supposed to be medium well, and was very bloody upon arrival. no one came back to check on us to see if the food was to our satisfaction or to refill drinks. the steak came with a tiny portion of mashed potatoes and a couple of balls of onion. definitely not worth the money spent. when the waiter finally came to give us the bill, I told him that my steak was undercooked and that is why it was mostly uneaten. he didn't seem to care, and walked off.

1  Thank burnsis