“fantastic beer and service”

Redoak Boutique Beer Cafe
Ranked #307 of 6,033 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Redoak is a restaurant | bar | brewery in Sydney CBD. We serve food, our own locally brewed beer with suggested food and beer matchings.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

we stummlbed acroiss this gem. the beers are the best in Australia with a amazing selection and staff will spend time helping you choose. the meals are equally fantastic. the menu changes constantly so you have to go back. the wait staff are very helpful and very attentive. excellent value for money. deserves to be right up at the top

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Even though I don't like beer the food and atmosphere was great! Eaten here twice now and the food and service has been excellent. The burger was delicious as was the seafood tasting plate( great as a starter) good value for Sydney; recommend highly :))

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Dining here was hubbys choice and I must say that he did well. I'm not the biggest beer drinker but the two that I tried were quite good and so was the food. Hubby tried to go back twice and I would've let him if I didn't have my eyes set on a couple of other places and if we'd had more time.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food was delicious and plentiful. I thoroughly recommend the barramundi and my daughter enjoyed the eggplant cannelloni. The beers are varied and very good. The prices were reasonable for such quality.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The beer that I had was awesome - IPA and a Porter. I also had dinner and the Barramundi was great. Light enough to allow you to have another beer. There were about 20 or so beers on the menu, but at least five were sold out. Luckily there were plenty of other options if your first choice was not available. If you sit in the bar section, you have to order your food and beer from the bar.