“Yum”

Ranked #307 of 6,035 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Redoak is a restaurant | bar | brewery in Sydney CBD. We serve food, our own locally brewed beer with suggested food and beer matchings.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Even though I don't like beer the food and atmosphere was great! Eaten here twice now and the food and service has been excellent. The burger was delicious as was the seafood tasting plate( great as a starter) good value for Sydney; recommend highly :))

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Dining here was hubbys choice and I must say that he did well. I'm not the biggest beer drinker but the two that I tried were quite good and so was the food. Hubby tried to go back twice and I would've let him if I didn't have my eyes set on a couple of other places and if we'd had more time.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food was delicious and plentiful. I thoroughly recommend the barramundi and my daughter enjoyed the eggplant cannelloni. The beers are varied and very good. The prices were reasonable for such quality.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The beer that I had was awesome - IPA and a Porter. I also had dinner and the Barramundi was great. Light enough to allow you to have another beer. There were about 20 or so beers on the menu, but at least five were sold out. Luckily there were plenty of other options if your first choice was not available. If you sit in the bar section, you have to order your food and beer from the bar.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

First visit last week and the bitter was good enough to make me want to come back for a second visit even with all the other fantastic options in Sydney and only a couple of weeks here. ... and oh my was it a good decision to come back again ... the Organic pale ale was excellent, the IPA even better and I don't really feel I can do justice to the "Beef Two Ways" when I try and describe it - the brisket simply melted, the flavour of the accompanying potato/mushroom was wonderful and the steak was good too. In Sydney for another week and I'll be back once, twice, who knows how often if it's always this good ... several recommendations of other beers from the barman that I'd like to try!