“Repeat customer!!”
Review of Musashi - CLOSED

Musashi
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, American, Sushi
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Perth, Australia
“Repeat customer!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I have been to musashi 4 times now and never disappointed, they do get busy at times but to me that just shows how good it is! The Waygu melts in your mouth and good value for money.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Canberra, Australia
“Good Japanese Food but expect a wait”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Whenever you see a queue outside a restaurant, it's usually delicious and value for money. Yes I do agree that the food at Musashi is tasty and yes it is value for money.
However you will need to come before 6 pm or expect a wait.
There are wide range of Japanese Food and they are beautifully done. Service Staff are efficient. This is again one of my favourite restaurants in Sydney

• Visited June 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food ok, atmosphere and...”
Reviewed July 13, 2009

Food ok, atmosphere and service can be better!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
bay area
“Great Japanese Restaurant but expect a wait”
Reviewed September 19, 2008

We lucked out on our first night in Sydney and found this great Japanese restaurant around the corner of our hotel. We could tell it was good by the long line that night. It was only a Wed night. I like the menu alot. It had colorful pictures and the dishes seemed reasonably priced. After waiting for half an hour, we finally got a table. The benches had pillows. How nice. We already knew what we wanted so we promptly placed our order. My boyfriend got the bento box for $18Au and I got the wagyu and sashimi on rice. We also ordered drinks before dinner. He got a blue lychee drink(non-alcoholic) and I got a white wine. They were both good. I thought it was cute how they had a number of colorful non-alcoholic drinks. Dinner was served quickly and my boyfriend lucked out with a huge bento box. It came with 6 pieces of quality sashimi, 3 sushi, two california rolls, potato croquette, karaage, chicken teriyaki, tempura, and several other goodies. I looked jealously across the table since my rice bowl was quite puny with one piece of wagyu and one piece of sashimi. It was quite a disappointment. Fortunately, my boyfriend had plenty to share. We ended dinner with a sesame ice cream. It was very nicely presented. My boyfriend is still raving about the bento box, "the meal of the trip!". He says it could easily have been listed at $25Au.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great sushi, fast service. Interesting menu with lots of choices. Good value.”
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Great sushi, fast service. Interesting menu with lots of choices. Good value.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook