“Ok”

Guzman y Gomez
Order Online
Ranked #358 of 425 Quick Bites in Sydney
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Our passion is creating delicious Mexican food with real ingredients!
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

I ordered the steak burrito bowl which came out pretty quickly. Steak was disappointing and chopped into tiny little bits which meant it was dry and lacked flavour.

Service was ok and the food came out fast. The kitchen area looked a little untidy. Would pass on this place next time.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

The worst thing I have eaten in my whole life! Would not recommend that to anybody. Disgusting tacos & nachos.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I went in and ordered a burrito and not even a minute after I made the order I
asked if there was capsicum and they said yes. It was already made! The man on the till told me that the manager James said he would not remake it! And would give me my money back . I asked to speak to him and James said that he would not make me a knew one as it would effect his stock take! I said to him that I didn’t want my money back and I wanted a new one. He point blank refused and said it would effect his stock take. He was rude the way he spoke to me. His argument was that I didn’t ask
For no capsicum before the order. Fair enough but I asked under 1 min after the order was made and the food was already made. I asked why he was so rude to me and he said because I am a customer that was in the wrong! Disgusting attitude and tone of voice. I asked how to complain and he said he was the highest as he is the manager. I said to him this is not correct. He said rudely just go online!! I asked for his name and did I need anymore details and he rolled his eyes and said well why would I give you my number and all my details. I said to him that’s not what I was asking for. He refused to give me advice on how to complain. He really shouldn’t be speaking to customers like this and have such an attitude. It actually really upset me. He clearly just wanted to go home as he was clearing up and didn’t want to make me another one . This was at 9.45 pm. Surely his stock take would have been effected anyways as they made a burrito and refunded me the money for that and the open corona!What a waste and for his stock!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019

Grabbed a mini nachos & 2 soft shelled tacos. Both were very good. Can help yourself to different types of chili sauces.

Date of visit: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

Hubby liked their fish quesadillas, their tacos and fries so we went there 3 times on our Sydney trip. Twice here and once in the Manly beach station location.

Date of visit: January 2019