“Consistently Great”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Glebe
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Great views, fresh well cooked seafood. Good wine list and service.

Has consistently delivered for more than two decades.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

One of my favourite restaurants in Sydney. It doesn't matter how long between visits, the quality of food and service is always spot on. The snapper pie is amazing.
Don't think about it. Just book and enjoy.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Rainy, busy Mother's Day lunch with guests lining up in the wet for entry at 11.50; asked for entry to escape the rain but told we can enter when they are ready at 12n. Once inside no warm welcome, simply asked for the booking name and pointed to table. Cold, impartial atmosphere and although Mother's Day can be a disjointed affair, service staff did their best to tolerate this disorderly lunch service. Food was fine, but not fantastic. I expected more at these prices.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Isn't it funny how all restaurants have "one of the best chefs in Sydney"? This place serves the freshest fish and seafood in an elegant, understated ambiance with great service.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We decided to take the trip down to Glebe as a birthday treat... my extent of eating fish normally is barramundi and calamari..... so when we sat down and saw no barramundi on the menu I was alarmed. After the initial shock I decided to test the waters and let go, I ordered the mackerel and my wife ordered the jewfish. Ok my world has just opened up, the fish was perfectly cooked, good serving size and gorgeous flavours, it didn't last long I can say this much!!!! My wife loved her jewfish just as much as.
The restaurant is in a cosy position and the wait staff were friendly, definitely going back for our fish hit.