“Amazing food”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Central Business District
“Amazing food”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Want to try everything on the menu but unfortunately cannot in one day. Although it gets busy the food is always served with perfection.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Pasig City
“Mamak Restaurant”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Always a great meal! Service was fast and efficient. Dessert was fantastic! Love the show the "roti chefs" put on while you wait...makes your mouth water...yum!

Visited April 2013
South West Rocks, Australia
“First experience with Malaysian food and was extremely satisfied!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Walked passed this place the previous night and my wife was keen to try it. People were lining up so it seemed pretty popular. I have never eaten Malaysian food before so I was pretty keen to give it a go myself. We went early the next day (6:00pm) because we expected a long wait but were suprised to be seated within the first few minutes of being there. The place was already pretty busy and full at this point. Service was a little slow but expected. We ordered to regular roti, lamb, Malaysian fried chicken, nasi gorran rice. I was suprised by how quickly the food came considering how busy it was. The lamb was so tender and delicious. The roti was an absolute delight. Unfortunately the rice was spicy (was pretty good though) and numbed my taste buds so I couldn't quite taste the fried chicken. Wish I had tried it first. Nevertheless, I thought the food was better than expected. We decided to try the Roti Bom as recommended by another reviewer and we were not disappointed. IT WAS AMAZING! It really made my taste buds come alive and went fantastically with the ice cream. The sweeteness was spot on, and the texture was perfect. It will certainly go down as one of the best desserts I have eaten. Overall, I thought the place was excellent and have no hesitation in returning. I liked how the employee requested some feedback on the dishes when we paid. As for the price, I thought it was quite reasonable at $53 for two people.

Sydney, Australia
“Great Malaysian food in a busy place”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

The roti (sweat and salted) are a delight. You can admire the cooks in the kitchen from the street while waiting in the line, which is usually pretty big. The good thing is, it goes pretty fast so you won't have to wait too long most of the time. Better to come as a small group.
The curry are very good if you like it hot.
And don't forget to bring your own (preferably red) wine ($2 per person/glass). Red bottle around the corner has a good selection and good prices in the city.

• Visited November 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Great Food in Sydney Chinatown”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This was our second visit. There are no reservations here so you may have to spend a little time waiting outside observing how their chefs expertly craft the Rotis pastry. Its a relaxing place so no airs hire just good food, service at very reasonable prices.
Definitely worth the wait and sure you will not be disappointed. All sorts of roti is a "must try" and the nasi lemak, satay chicken skewers etc. are just yummmmmm.
Will be back soon.