“Tue Special”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
“Tue Special”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

we were not planing to go to Tropicana, but end up there. The lady next to us had a lovely something with seafood, looked nice, but we didnt find it on the menu. Anyway we ordered a gilled chicken burger, didnt really like it, i prefer more sauces. the other was spaghetti M...with sea food.(sorry forget the name), but it is quite good and only $10. The best was the cake, the cake fridge was right front of me, i was staring it all the time. We shared one raspberry delight, quite big piece, i think it was tooo much for one person.

• Visited October 2012

• Indonesian first
Saint Louis
“Went There Numerous Times”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed in a hotel near the Tropicana. We ate there at least five times, either for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Each meal was great! A definite favorite of the "locals." Casual, well-priced for Sydney and as I said, everything was very good.

Visited October 2012
Hayman Island, Australia
“Very Tasty”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great customer service, great food, Good looking staff members! It' sfills up during lunch and weekend's are packed! I had a **Small Chicken Ceasar Salad** and it was the best Ceasar Salad I have tasted around! Their pasta is great! Their serving size is generous! Even the small meals feel large! Thank you for a great experience!

Visited October 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent, kid friendly.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have been eating at the Tropicana since I was born and love the food there. Pasta is amazing. Salads are very good too. The kitchen and atmosphere is clean and welcoming. They provide their customers with excellent service and free wifi. I would recommend it to anybody, from single people to a whole family.

• Visited October 2012
Sydney
“Best food in sydney”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have been eating at tropicana for the past 20 years at least once per fortnight if not more. I have enjoyed every single meal . First of all the food is consistently delicious and tasty . Secondly it is good value fast and easy especially when you need a meal quickly . I love the salads pastas and theain meals . I can highly recommend Tropicama for breakfast lunch or dinner !!
G not