“Excellent food for a special occasion.”

Bambini Trust Restaurant & Wine Room
Ranked #91 of 5,944 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: A stylish European restaurant and Wine Bar situated in the heart of the city.. Sydney Established 18 years with many regular diners Trading breakfast lunch and dinner with drinks, a long list of wines by the glass and classic cocktails
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent food for a special occasion.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I recently attened this restaurant with my husband & brother. We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary so wanted a lovely meal which we definetely got.
I had the pate for entree which was lovely & then ravioli for main which was also very good. My husband & brother both had the mozzarella & tomato salad for entree and the steak frites for main which were cooked exactly as they'd asked.
Meals and wine aren't cheap but service, ambience & food are great for a special occasion. Would defineteky recommend.

Visited May 2013

Parsippany, NJ
“A great dinner to celebrate a birthday!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I take my husband out to dinner for his birthday and usually pick some place really special.
We were in Australia and decided to go to Bambini Trust. It was just a couple of blocks from our hotel so we strolled over. What a delightful surprise!! It doesn't look like anything from the street - just a door. But once inside it was magical.
I read the menu to hubby because I didn't want him to see the prices - kinda steep - but we ordered a wonderful meal. The service was impeccable and it was a very special birthday dinner!!

• Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“A classic feel good bistro”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Made it to Bambini Trust Café just in time to eat from their fantastic breakfast menu. (Beware, breakfast orders close at 11.00am) From it's classic Italian interiors to its exceptional service and outstanding food, this café is not to be missed.
Good luck trying to nab an outdoor table. Grabbing a touch of fresh air and sunshine when working in the CBD is highly sought after. We headed inside to the moody interior tables and were just as happy.
The mushroom and taleggio cheese omelette was up there with the best I've eaten in Sydney. And the service? Well let me just say that they had run out of decaf Single Origin coffee for my 'why bother' piccolo latte, but the waiter ran around the corner to borrow some from another place!
The café is packed with lawyers and other suits for a good reason. Lunch and dinner are just as good. Don't miss it.

• Visited May 2013
“Seriously good food !”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

What can I say ate ordered the Barramundi and my partner steak frites
Superb!
Expensive but delicious

• Visited May 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Waiter Scam”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Be careful when dining at this restaurant as our waiter scammed us. Our bill came to $101 and placed down 2 x $50 notes and 1 $20 note. The waiter took our money away and then later returned saying that we had only placed down $75 (1x $50, 1x $20, 1x$5 notes). We were shocked and complained with the manager that took the side of the waiter and made us pay the remainder of the bill. It was terrible way to end our night, so be careful if you're paying with cash.

Visited April 2013