“Amazing”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Seriously good food. I had no idea why aubergine existed on the planet until I visited this place. Unbelievable, best egg plant dish ever.

1 Thank Shane R

Caloundra, Australia
“Amazing food and great service”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

It was refreshing to be seated at a restaurant with staff that really wanted to be there. You could just tell they were proud of their restaurant, and so they should be. The service is quick, the food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. I was not sure about the size of the meal I wanted, and the staff suggested I order two similar smaller meals. It is not often you get that service, and their suggestion was excellent. You really need to know how to get to this restaurant as it is hidden off Argyle Street, but was filling up quite quickly when I ate there. I have had take away from here before but this time ate in (at an outside table) and I was so glad I did. I real gem!

Visited June 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Cute & Cosy”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A small restuarant in the back streets. Menu has lots to choose from and is priced well. Food is very tasty. Definately try the eggplant.!

Visited June 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Delish japanese food!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Nakashima is a hidden gem japanese resto in Sydney! It's a busy little restaurant hidden in the laneway.

I came to Nakashima for dinner with 5 other friends.
The resto is quite small and not very appealing in terms of decoration, just a small casual Japanese restaurant.

We ordered miso soup, pork maki, sukiyaki, wafuu steak, teriyaki chicken + steamed rice.

When I went there, the restaurant was packed. We waited for 1.5 hour to get the table. But, it worth the wait. The food was tasty & delicious! Love it!

Great food, good value, I'd definitely go back.
I would recommend you to make a booking, as the resto is small and always packed.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank veelka
Duiven, The Netherlands
“Great food, outside seating value for money”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Today already the second time with Nakashima, it is small not a really appealing exterior, but they have a terras and good food offering very good value for their money.

This is a hidden Gem

We were there with some colleagues, if you want to invite your customer I would recommend another restaurant to inmpress them, but if you know him well why not!

So I can recommend this for lunch (sun!), we opted for the lunchbox!!

• Visited February 2014