“Great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Caloundra, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was looking for a restaurant in the rocks area, and whilst walking along argyle street found this little gem. I had a take away to go back to m hotel whilst working late, and the staff were mo than accommodating. The food was fantastic, tasty and filling. Although slightly out of the way, this restaurant is one I will return to. The meals are not pricey and the size of the portions are adequate for an entree and main. I do don't have anything else.

• Visited June 2013

Sydney
“I love this place!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

While service can sometimes be a little slow, the quality of the food is so good it just doesn't matter. I've dined here several times and have NEVER had a bad meal... the beef sashimi is amazing.
Make sure you book! It's not a huge place, and its very popular.

• Visited June 2012
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Good Japanese food, great prices”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a lovely dinner at Nakashima on a midweek evening. The restaurant was quite quiet and we were served very quickly.

We had the sushi, sashimi, sukiudon and soft shell crab salad - all of which were tasty and fresh. Generous portion sizes and really reasonable prices. While it wasn't the best Japanese food I've ever had, you can't really go wrong at Nakashima.

The free happy hour drink on offer at that time of the day was another plus!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Germione
“Excellent home cooked Japanese food”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We eat here regularly and it is nothing short of excellent!! The food reminds me of being back in Japan. The pork maki especially is outstanding
Definitely recommend this restaurant!!

Visited April 2013
“Food ok, very slow service”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I ate here with my partner recently on a Friday evening. After reading such great reviews I was really looking forward to the experience - however I came away quite disappointed. To start we had Goyza which were quite oily, the sushi was nice but not fantastic. Our mains took forever to arrive and were average.

• Visited April 2013