“Excellent coffee”

Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
Luton
“Excellent coffee”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Good busy street place to sit and absorb the buzz of Darlinghurst whilst enjoying excellent cappuccino's and planning your day!

Visited April 2013

Sydney
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I were early for an appt and stumbled across this place at 7am on a Sunday morning. It's a little place surrounded by other, more shiny upmarket cafes but it was buzzing, full of people when the others were empty and we were about to find out why. We walked in to find they only accept cash so I asked another customer for directions to the nearest ATM. He was chatting to the girl behind the counter, they were both laughing and he was obviously a regular. He replied, if you're just looking for a coffee, ill buy you guys one and save you the trouble. I declined because we were starving but that set the course for our whole visit. People were so friendly. The staff clearly have a great relationship with their customers who just keep coming back. The menu is nice but not huge and the coffee was lovely. We only had banana bread and coffees so cant comment on food too much, except to say what was coming out of the kitchen looked really good. It's clearly a local gem and I hope to go back one day. Great place, I recommend a visit if you're in the area.

Vilafranca del Penedes, Spain
“wonderful cafe!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Small cafe where I had one of the best eggs benedict ever. Nice area, indeed. ideal for a breakfast, altough I think they serve food all day long.

• Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Great coffee”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Excellent coffee and vibe. Have never eaten anything here but still worth a trip.

Visited January 2012