“Authetic Thai Cuisine”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Authentic Thai Vegetarian / Vegan Cuisine! Probably the best in Australia.. For the true blue thai cuisine connoisseur, you might want to advice the waiter to 'up' the spice level. otherwise, this is the favourite place for me to dine if I'm craving for Thai Food!

1  Thank babytay

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The food here is fantastic and inexpensive. Event those in my team that love meat love to eat here, that's how tasty the food is.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I are meat eaters, but we found ourselves looking for a reasonably priced meal in Sydney, which led us to Peace Harmony. I never expected to find the food so tasty or the people inside so nice. This is a small family-run restaurant that lacks a stuffy atmosphere (hooray)! The spring rolls I ordered were the best I've ever eaten. I was utterly delighted to find so many onion-free dishes on the menu. (They also don't use garlic.)

They are closed on Sundays or we'd probably go back tomorrow. Tons of food for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place so much that we went back two evenings in a row! The menu is huge and everything we tried was really delicious. Peace Harmony is a quaint little place that is cosy and with pleasant service. We particularly liked the red curry, tom yum soup, vegetables with cashew nuts and the phad thai noodles. If we lived in Sydney, we would definitely visit this place very regularly! Thumbs up! Also very reasonably priced given the huge portions.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Really nice veg restaurant, even for non vegetarian, you will be surprised by these revisited thai dishes, all excellent and great value, a must try :)