“Pizzas - top or not?”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Newtown
Neighborhood: Newtown
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I rate Albertos pizzas the best down that end of Newtown - plenty of topping and nice and tasty. My adult children don't share my enthusiasm - so who knows. I've only had take-aways from there and I don't fancy the ambience of the cafe - formica tables, hot and stuffy.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is our local pizza joint and is nothing like your chain pizza places. I've never seen so much topping! You certainly feel like you get value for money. Get one of their deals and a group of people and you'll be very happy. They tend to give away free garlic bread with most orders which actually isn't that great but the garlic pizza is another story. Try the chilli one.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Great Italian food at an affordable price. Serving size is fairly large, the perfect place to share a meal each.
Alberto is a lovely guy always friendly and happy to help.