“Could have stayed for hours”
Review of Vini

Vini
Ranked #647 of 6,792 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

One of my all time favourite restaurants in Sydney - you’ll want to keep going back and you’ll never want to leave! Perfect for a cosy date night.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

A great little modern Italian Restaurant tucked away in a side street off Devonshire St Surry Hills. The service was stand out excellent and friendly with excellent knowledge of the food and wine list.

Although a little expensive, the food and wine is of a high standard. Great selection of Italian wines. The lamb was amazing. I definitely will return to this one.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

I'm a Californian, and every time I've visited Australia, I've made a reservation at Vini and I've never been disappointed.

Yes, the menu is limited, yes the portions aren't huge. But what this restaurant does they do with care. That's why the menu is limited, and huge portions are unhealthy and usually disappoint anyway.

This time the stand out, as it has been in the past, was the steak. It came out perfectly done, beautifully presented, and was very tasty. It had the intense crust produced by seasoning and flame that spoke to high level preparation and attention to detail in cooking.

The starters and dessert were very good: not excellent like the steak, but very good. I still remember a semi freddo I had here the first time I visited that was supreme.

When you go back time and again, and sometimes to experience a remembered pleasure, you know it's a very fine place.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This restaurant has gone down hill rapidly,we went for the monthly Italian dinner which was not good at all, the food was below average, service fast to get you out on time, usually they give you an overview of the region and wines, none of this happened and overall it was a bad experience.
We dined with other people who felt exactly the same

You have lost us as future customers as we will not going back

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Food was average overall. Portion sizes are tiny with stingy servings of the quality stuff. Service disappointed with inexperienced, impersonal and unknowledgeable staff. A real let down. Vini used to be much better than this. Seems the professional staff have now gone. Check your bills for significant errors, and ask for a receipt. I read online other customers were also charged an incorrect amount.

3  Thank Ken G