“Consistently Good”

Cuisines: Asian, Diner, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Possibly the best Thai food I've eaten outside of Thailand.
Do yourself a favour and get a takeaway rather than line up with a gazillion others to sit and eat at a crowded café on a busy, fume filled street. I like the food but I don't care to recreate the full Bangkok street experience thanks

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Firstly, I have been to Spice I Am around a dozen times over the past few years, both Surry Hills and Darlinghurst.

I have NEVER been disappointed. I highly recommend it. It is not Fine dining but it is close to it. You won't get your usual cheap Thai food prices from your local takeaway. But the Quality and service make up for the higher prices.

Every time I come to Spice I Am - I must order the crispy pork belly dish is ordered. It is AMAZING. Other winning dishes are the red duck curry and the prawn leaf entree.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have not eaten a lot of Thai food in the last few years as it was done to death as the meal of choice 5 years earlier! This place was a refreshing change for the palate. Great Thai food, great atmosphere and great service and all at a great price. Highly recommend

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I like this place so much I get their take-away when we're not eating out! Whatever you do please don't miss out on having their Homok, it's bliss for the spice lovers.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

A great very reasonably priced authentic Thai restaurant. The service is excellent, dishes cooked superbly with a varying degree of spice according to taste. Bustling and busy so you may have to wait at peak times.