“Excellent food !!”

Ranked #1,638 of 6,661 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Sunday’s they serve a roast and it’s massive !! Everyone had something different from the salads to the burgers . We visited from the central coast and had an awesome time !!
Definitely eat here!!

Reviewed April 7, 2018

In a busy bustling bar, don’t expect a dainty or fine dining experience. The food takes a fast food baseline and thoughtful way of giving great ingredients a twist by enhancing flavours and giving a pub sized portion (big!). The burgers and wings were delicious but not for calorie counters.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

We hired out the upstairs indoor area for my husband's 40th birthday party.

The staff were amazingly helpful, particularly Jenna and Steve. They helped me (with 2 young kids in tow) drag in all my stuff earlier in the day and test out the video I was going to play on the AV equipment. They set up all the photos and props I had for the photobooth when I was late to the actual event (courtesy of those kids!) and let me have the cakes delivered the day before, kept them in the cold room and sourced me a last minute platter for them too.

The venue itself is gorgeous, central and well-run with a gorgeous outdoor terrace off the inside area and its own bar with great craft beer. Trendy and really well set up; a great space with great people looking after it.

I honestly had the best night I think I've had in years. They made it so easy and fun!

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Found some quite interesting beers here, including a cucumber beer. Gets pretty packed, and unfortunately missed the upstairs area. Not a bad pub though.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Came here for a drink after dinner with some friends.

Quite a large bar - with upstairs.

Good variety of drinks.

Wasn't busy mid-week, but guessing it would be on the weekends.