“Best burger EVER!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a day late getting to Sydney bc of visa problems but my husband and grandson are still talking about this place. We tried to go back but we had a reservation for a performance at the Opera House and the wait was too long. Hate that I missed this as I am tired of hearing about it from them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had really high expectations of this place, and I reckon they were met. I had the cheeseburger, fries and wings which were all delicious. However, if you're looking to be "wowed", I would recommend going for their signature 'Blame Canada' burger.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful food and cocktails! Huge serves, exciting menu and specials. Funky themed with friendly prompt service.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Well that was the rumour so I tried it! And sure it was a good burger for the price. The atmosphere in the bar is great it is busy and trendy worth a look

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Went here with a local friend while over here on holidays. Pretty limited selection of beers on tap, but what they had was good. Plenty of choice out of the fridge.

But that doesn’t matter, they could have no beers and the burgers would still be worth coming for. I had a Canadian inspired burger which had maple bacon and poutine, it was amazing. I would rate it amongst the best things I’ve ever eaten.

Everyone else was happy with their meals too, the chips were tasty. A must do if you like burgers.

Date of visit: May 2019