“Much better since moving to Potts Point”
Review of Thai Terrific

Thai Terrific
Ranked #1,160 of 6,486 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After taking a while to get the right balance of price and quality right for Potts Point compared to Bondi, the food and decor have improved considerably.
Lu and his staff very friendly and helpful and the menu has become even more extensive and weekly specials add to the options.
They provide a Gluten Free option and are willing to customise the taste to suit your palette. Unlike some estaurants in the area, the tables are not right on top of each other and due to silk padded walls and under the tables, you don't have to shout all evening either.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

It is good Thai food, but there is a lot of good thai food around and most of it is cheaper. The duck pancake starter for example is $15 for a few measly little things! They are tasty but that is really expensive. I wonder if/when they put their prices up as I used to order from there fairly regularly when I was single but now I have a family and we have a large order the higher prices are more noticeable.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great Thai, not massively greasy and nice, fresh ingredients. A Long time Bondi institution. We used to be locals before moving interstate, and Every time my wife and I come to Sydney, we make sure we pay a visit! Love it.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Excellent street-side restaurant, BYOB, very busy - we had to wait a half hour to get a seat, but the food was worth the wait! I would go out of my way to go there again, and highly recommend it to anyone in the area.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Wow what a great little restaurant. The food was to die for and the service was the best, our glasses were never empty and nothing was a problem. Prices are very resonable and the atmosphere is lovely.