“Nice little BYO in Surrey Hills”
Review of Pazzo Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We enjoyed a recent meal with friends here. Tasty food, lots of options to choose from. Friendly service, good food- try the chicken meatballs- very light and tasty. BYO too! Very reasonable prices. We didnt experience any noise issues but then it was quieter than normal for a thursday evening.

There are newer reviews for Pazzo Restaurant

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I are in Sydney to see friends from the US. We had three kids 6,9 and 10 years old. Kudos to the restaurant for faultless service, charm and focus on food. My ten year old daughter sat looking at the four man team produce great food.
I would recommend Pazzo to anyone. These guys love food and it shows.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It was cold and wet and we were looking for food, walked out of the bar on the corner and into this delightful restaurant. Grabbed some wine from across the road and enjoyed a very tasty dinner. Highly recommend the fig and dark chocolate torte!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Highly recommend this place, the food is of a great standard and the service is fantastic, I think I might be making this my new local restaurant. It's also BYO which is a rare treat in Sydney

1  Thank thinkingoutloud121
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Our group of three friends visited Pazzo on an (as usual) busy Saturday night and we could not have been happier. From the warm welcome to the invitation to sit as long as we wanted after our meal, we felt wanted and special.
The food at this 16 year old local has always been authentically Italian with a few modern tweaks, and we gave the menu a workout - 3 entrees, 3 mains, 3 desserts. We shared our starters including whitebait and prawn fritters, smoked trout croquettes and freshly barbecued asparagus with pecorino - all winners for flavour and lightness.
Mains were chunkier - a generous slab of slow roasted pork belly, a crusted and stuffed breast of chicken, and a crumbed, delicately cooked pork dish that was one of the night's specials. Well handled vegetables and a green salad completed this course.
Desserts are not my thing, however the others at the table raved about their fig and apple tart and tiramisu, while I really enjoyed my affogato.
Service was attentive and witty, the noise level was tolerable, given the full house and the restaurant's BYO policy helped make the night affordable.