“Not the greatest in Sydney.”
Review of Pasteur

Pasteur
Ranked #1,232 of 6,145 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Inner West
Neighborhood: Inner West
Reviewed March 10, 2013

After reading the good reviews, ventured to this place for an early lunch. Terrible service with the waiter going for numbers on the menu when taking orders. Problem is, the drinks carry the same numbers which led to wrong food and drink orders.
To really enjoy the Pho, the soup has to be served piping hot, to ensure the bean sprouts and noodles are properly blanched..we were served lukewarm soup.
Well,if I were to have a choice, I would go for the one next door,which serves them piping hot.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I decided to come here on a whim not really expecting much at all, but wow was I surprised.

Tried the Pho Ga Noodle Soup and it was absolutely amazing, one of the best that I've ever had in my life and I've been to many Vietnamese restaurants over the years. It's kind of a small restaurant but wouldn't really consider it a hole-in-the-wall as there is still some space to move about. The service is exactly what you would expect at a restaurant like this, so no real surprises there.

The broth was a bit too salty for my tastes, but otherwise the noodle soup was excellent. I much prefer the food here compared to the Vietnamese restaurant next door to it, which I thought was just okay.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

decent pho at reasonable price.
decor and service mediocre
on George st accessible to buses.
i didn't get sick later

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We love this place. Not pretentious it's all about the food

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Pho was very average, wouldn't go back. Attentive staff though. Greasy environment. Good price.