“Best Italian Restaurant!”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: City East
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful food with outstanding service. A must visit at Wooloomooloo. The gnocchi with slow cooked lamb was beautiful.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Really enjoyed a seafood feast here for lunch. Food was well seasoned and delicious and their sourdough bread is to die for!
Wait staff were friendly and well informed.
Would be expensive if you ordered a la carte.

1  Thank BidSydney
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Attentive staff but bland food.

Even the dishes others have recommended were quite simple and tasteless. I can only assume positive reviewers have gotten used to ridiculous prices and haven’t had actual quality food? We spent over $300 and really didn’t feel a tip was warranted but the waiter made a point of asking NOTHING FOR THE STAFF!!?? Certainly not classy and just reinforced my views never to return.

The vegan risotto was a tiny serve size, the pork was worse than something from an RSL, and the wine prices were obscene for what they were.

Far better eateries around for half the price.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

We had a lunch here and both food and service were top notch.
A little pricey but well worth the experience for the food.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is one of my husbands favourites we have eaten here more times than I can remember even had my sons 18th birthday dinner here 5 years ago and all have been excellent. Anzac Day this year we had family visit from Melbourne and thought it was a definite pick to be sure to have great lunch. The service was ordinary to the point of even rude, they were pouring our wine like they wanted us to drink up and get out, my husband even said please let us finish our wine before refilling after every sip. The food was average, my husband had fish he said it was tasteless, I had the goats curd drizzled with honey entree that I usually love, nope must have run out of honey that day. The usual maître dee was not on so possibly that’s the reason for the usual service not being up to par however we won’t be rushing back anytime soon.

Date of visit: April 2019