“Great Chinese food”

Ranked #743 of 6,054 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Excellent service and great Chinese food. Staff paid us a lot of attention. Only thing didn't like was some rude customers who were loud and swearing - had to ask them to cut it out. They had obviously had too much to drink otherwise it was a good night.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Have eaten at this restaurant a number of times in the last few years and just went back. Food is good (but not great) and pricey. Wine prices are crazy even for Sydney and service is efficient but could not be called friendly. Definitely in need of a refurb. Sydney has many excellent Chinese restaurants. East Ocean Restaurant in China Town is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been going to Neptune Palace for the last 10 years on a regular basis...Specially after a big night in town when I star craving that Yummy Yum Tam Chicken Capitan :) ...The food had always been consistent and very good...the only problem is the portion sizes are a bit on the small side and it is like some other people have said in their reviews a bit expensive...but once you try it you will crave it...I promise!!!! Also the venue is showing its age and its looking a bit dated. Service is fast and efficient...but not very friendly...maybe its me though ... as I said I tend to always end up here late at night and after a big night...but I do behave I promise!!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed the food at Neptune Palace. The service was wonderful and the waiters were very attentive and helpful. Definitely coming back.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

So well located for locals & travellers alike. Right opposite Circular Quay, close to rail & International cruising terminals.Great for Sydney locals & tourists. Not your usual Chinese style of "get in & get out". A wonderful menu of Chinese & Malay flavours. The crab & prawn dishes we tried were so fresh. The Duck pancakes were wonderful, the Laska had "a bite" without being too invasive. The vegetarian dish(not my style) was just as flavourish.The Shantung chicken was yummy.There were 4 of us & we shared each dish & there was more than ample food in each serving. The service was quick & quiet.