“Disappointing experience.....”

Ranked #387 of 6,485 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Should have gone with my instincts when we walked downstairs into a basement on a hot Summer evening....We know Sydney is expensive for us poor Brits,,but this was totally outrageous!This restaurant had been highly recommended to my son, and he had booked a table for 4 adults,2 children..should have been told they don't do small portions for kids..Waiter suggested they share a plate of spaghetti..predictable result..one quite liked it,the other not at all...I can't even remember what we ate...except I have had much better,tastier,authentic Italian food in Scotland!I now realise this is a business/corporate type restaurant for expense account diners....not at all for family groups...

Reviewed March 20, 2013

was a bit frustrated with the lack of real italian restaurants in Sydney...most are eclectic fusion places that masquerade as Italian...Machiavelli was superb, prosciutto san danielle was sliced fresh on a table in the middle of the dining room and the veal parmigiana was excellent....definitely the finest real italian restaurant in sydney

Reviewed March 14, 2013

it's italy in the heart of Wynyard! the quality of food is just amazing! I had agnolotti with napolitan sauce and the antipasto entre..oh my Lord!!! it's a bit pricy, but the experience is way worth it!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Dined here on a Monday evening and I have to say it was Delizioso!! I had the Gorgonzola gnocchi and profiteroles. The Gorgonzola sauce was very authentic and had a wonderful flavor. The profiteroles were excellent at well. Highly recommended. Staff were helpful and friendly with menu.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is an authentic Italian restaurant the service and atmosphere of this restaurant is excellent , the food as good as any restaurant I have eaten in , in Italy . As you walk in all the aromas hit you straight away and all you want to do is eat as soon as you can . I will be definitely be dining here again on my next visit to sydney .