“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Snail

Little Snail
Ranked #36 of 5,835 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: The little snail restaurant is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, offering a la carte options or a set menu at $38 for lunch and $60 for dinner. Best place to park: Wilson Parking, 100 Murray Street ( We do not validate parking's ticket )
Sydney
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We visited the little snail restaurant on Sunday lunch time and had a very good experience. The waiters were all very pleasant. Speaking French as they should in a French restaurant. The 3 course meal was excellent. Delicious snails, duck, very good mousse au chocolat. We will come back.

• Hebrew first
Gold Coast, Australia
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I am surprised at some comments about the service here as I have always found it friendly, welcoming & efficient on my several visits. The food is universally excellent especially the escargots (if a tad heavy with the garlic) & prices surprisingly reasonable, particularly for the location in an expensive city. Except for once when I called in spontaneously & there was a large party group, I have always been seated by the window, booked beforehand or not, no matter how many in our party. I like to take visitors there & look forward to my next visit.

Visited November 2012
Anaheim, California, United States
“Lots of promise but little delivery”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Took the whole family there for a special dinner. All four main courses were served cold. Kangaroo dried out. Duck overcooked and "crispy" skin was soft and chewy. Mains are served with a boring pile of spinach or a small square of potato. Salmon roulade entrée and gateau dessert were excellent though. Certainly not worth $59 a head. With a voucher you pay $39 a head so you don't feel quite so bad as you get a glass of wine as well. Also, we booked 3 weeks ahead so we could get a table near the window and were told that there would be a table reserved for us. When the waiter saw we had a voucher, we were shown away from the window to a table in the centre of the restaurant near the toilet. The table near the window remained vacant all night we were there. Wouldn't bother going back....

1 Thank Mick F
Australia
“Great food but look for vouchers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Ideal location for dinner before Lyric Theatre food is nice ,BUT if you pay normal prices a bit expensive -there are often dicount vouchers on discount websites.

• Visited March 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Candle please”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

When I booked for my partner's birthday lunch on Sunday 7 Apr, 2013, I requested for a candle for his dessert as a surprise. When I arrived at the restaurant, I reiterated this to the concierge.

Before we finished our entree, our lunch arrived to our surprise. A bit rushed I thought. Another minute would be good.
Another surprise was when my partner's dessert came, there was NO candle. I asked for the candle in front of my partner.
Besides the above, lunch was excellent.

1 Thank Linda_Chan