“Honeymoon dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Snail

Little Snail
Ranked #36 of 5,835 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: The little snail restaurant is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, offering a la carte options or a set menu at $38 for lunch and $60 for dinner. Best place to park: Wilson Parking, 100 Murray Street ( We do not validate parking's ticket )
Adelaide, Australia
“Honeymoon dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Really impressed with the fixed price dinner offer. Great attentive staff and even champagne on arrival to celebrate. The food was exceptional for the price - well cooked and ample serves. Will highly recommend and visit when next in Sydney

Visited December 2012
2 Thank SRS65

• Hebrew first
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Great service and food in Darling Harbour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Me and my partner went here for our New Years Eve dinner, and you could tell that everything was very well planned out in advance for the occasion. Even though the place was fully booked it didn't feel over-crowded and the atmosphere was still somewhat relaxed (though there was plenty of wine going around!). The staff were excellent - and our waiter was very quick and friendly. I loved the 4 course menu that was offered for that night, with my favourite being the duck breast with raspberry sauce. The oysters with lemon granita and roe was also something different and enjoyable. Little things that could be improved are the air conditioning (I'm not quite sure why they like to keep it so cold), the online booking system (though the website claims the booking went through I still wanted to make sure, and sure enough was told that they didn't receive my booking). Overall The Little Snail is the great start to our NYE celebrations and I would recommend it for special occasion dining in Sydney.

1 Thank Leah B
Washington DC & San Diego CA
“Truly French cuisine, flawlessly executed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I lived in France for 6 months and so have a reasonable yardstick for measurement: Little Snail delivers truly French cuisine. For example: their escargot are perfectly done, tasty and tender, not overdone and rubbery (as in so many other places). I have been to the Little Snail twice, and both times the quality was consistent and impeccable. In both cases I went to the restaurant with other people, and so got to try several dishes. EVERY dish was impeccably prepared. It's hard to choose a favorite item from the menu, but the escargot were certainly spectacular. For main dishes, the lamb, duck and steak all shine---we had a tough time choosing a favorite between them. Absolutely delicious food, the service is friendly and superb, and the meat is cooked perfectly: in other words, if you order rare you get rare, medium you get medium, etc. Terrific winelist too, with reasonable prices. We did not find this restaurant THAT expensive (based on other Sydney prices), and it delivers value well worth the price; our fear is that once "discovered", the prices will go up! The ambiance here is excellent, with a vibe that allows for conversation. Would be great for a romantic dinner, a celebration, or a business dinner if you need a quiet place to chat.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank roeslers
Goulburn, Australia
“Trips to Sydney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Having a delight to continually experience different cuisines, it had been a while for my wife & I to experience a truly wonderful French restaurant. We first experienced The Little Snail prior to attending "Mousetrap", we dined early & dined well, the selection from the menu was quite broad & we had no difficulty in selecting dishes that we had not visitted for many years.
The quality of food was excellent, the service was outstanding & we were made to feel welcome, while totally relaxed.
We again visitted last Saturday night when both of us chose different directions, once again, the quality of food, staff & venue were wonderful, I must congratulate Yolanda for making both evenings even better, we will most definitely return.

2 Thank Visitting
New Milton, United Kingdom
“Good food, great value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

A surprisingly convenient location (easy to get to by public transport), a pleasant, refined but relaxed atmosphere and good food at a price that's pretty very good for a Sydney restaurant makes The Little Snail a really good pick. My steak was excellent and my colleagues and I had a truly fun evening. Not only that but they were accommodating to us on a Friday night close to Christmas. All in in all, pretty impressive.

3 Thank splashcat