“Nice restaurant chain”

Ranked #1,480 of 6,580 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Wish we had found them earlier in our stay in Sydney. Bought a couple of things yesterday from the shop in Westfield Plaza then went to Oxford Street today to buy food for our flight.Had a free cup of very nice green tea whilst waiting for our order to be wrapped.
Had a macro burger which was delicious and snacks - Millet Ball and Fritter wrap.
All the food looked delicious - pies, tarts, casseroles, curries and salads etc.
Have a look at their website - just do a search using their name.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Had the seasonal veggies with a slice of spinach, miso and white bean quiche. Really tasty and the dressing wasn't overbearing.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I love the Iku wholefoods selections. This one in Oxford Street has a big sized area to sit down and eat, which some of the other Iku's don't have. I find it very hard to decide what to order because everything looks delicious. I think the mixed dish is my favourite - a bit of everything. Also the rice balls - these are fantastic except that I suspect they are deep fried - not sure. The food is very filling and mostly very low GI. For vegans and vegetarians, neither of which I am, this would be heaven. There are cakes too!

Once I walked in wearing a leather jacket, and I felt like a murderer, however the staff didn't give me the evil eye to their credit. Service is fast because you choose what you want from the display at the counter and it is given to you immediately, or warmed if you like.

I'll definitely keep going there, even if they only offered rice balls.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We visited two of the Iku Wholefood locations in Sydney and everything we tried was delicious - we were especially fond of the eggplant lasagna and the cherry cheesecake (healthy and Vegan of course). The Westfield Mall food court location was very busy but even there the service was quick and the staff helpful. Not an inexpensive meal but the flavors and textures were well worth it. Be aware that many locations are not open on the weekends and the Westfield Mall location which is open on the weekend closes at 6pm on Saturdays so plan ahead!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Brillant food and sooooo tasty. Good wholesome food at a great price with so much choice.