“classic”

Cuisines: French, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The decor, the waiters, the food are all top class. This is a great restaurant for that special occassion. My wife and I both agreed that it was one of the better meals we have had in Sydney.

1  Thank mark0801

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I can only speak about our breakfast meal, as we didnt eat lunch or evening meal here. Beautiful, fine dining venue with impeccable service. Beautiful fresh produce, eggs cooked to order with a wide array of food choices. Enjoyed everything about this place. Now have an excuse to come back and try lunch/dinner. I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great choice on the menu. I chose the linguine and added some prawns. The prawns were slightly undercooked for my taste but the waiter quickly whisked the dish away and had the chef cook them for longer.
All of the food in our party (11) looked amazing.

1  Thank Vick_sterb1
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were staying at the Langham so the restaurant was very convenient for us but we only ate there once on our last evening in Sydney as a special treat. We had the sampler menu and it was excellent value and fabulous food.

Our only complaint was the dress code - for such a high class hotel and restaurant, there wasn't one! Others came in to dine and they were wearing shorts, a hat, cut off, tatty jeans and did not care how they looked or behaved. We had thought that the evening would be a special one for us and dressed accordingly, but the attire and behaviour of our fellow diners actually spoilt our evening.

2  Thank battersby33
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We received a voucher for a degustation dinner at The Galileo Restaurant for Christmas. We really enjoy degustation dinners - lots of lovely little bits of tasty food. The whole meal - from the ease of booking, level of service and quality of food, was excellent. We opted for the cheese of selection which, while nice, was unnecessary. The asparagus on one of the courses was delicious and the ' French toast ' dessert were amazing. The wine selection was good and the Chablis we chose to go with the meal was lovely.

1  Thank jks79