“Cudo voucher”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Dined there tonight using my $55 cudo voucher had choice of 3 entrees and 2 mains plus rice wine andice cream food was excellent and service very good enjoyed my coupon dinner

There are newer reviews for Emperor's Choice

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Went for Dinner on Easter Saturday Night, I Love Chinese food and this place does it with class.

Sorta hidden away, We only noticed cuz there was a girl holding a menu, We nearly walked passed it, Went downstairs, Beer was great & My wife had a cocktail which was very good.

Waitress were very friendley and the food came out nice and quick, We had the Short soup, Steamed Rice, Chicken and Combination Chiw Mein.

Food was excellent and i can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

The service in this restaurant was very good, our glasses were never empty, the waiter refilled regularly. The food arrived not too long after ordering.
Four of us ate there, and all of us thought it was one of the best Chinese meals we have ever had. We all enjoyed everything we ordered.
The atmosphere was typical of a Chinese restaurant. I wasn't aware of any music, but we were talking constantly, so may not have heard it.
There wasn't really anything to dislike, I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Nothing to really complain about.

Food was very good.