“Delicious food with a pretty view!”
Review of China Doll

China Doll
Ranked #27 of 6,385 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Malaysian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City East
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My partner took me here for my birthday and it was an amazing experience. The service is excellent and the food is delicious with great flavours. Their cocktail menu was also good. We sat outside, overlooking the wharf and it was a beautiful night for us. We ordered quite a lot of food and the price wasn't as much as we'd thought it'd be either. The staff are informative and their knowledge of the menu and restaurant were impressive. Would dine here again and again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,410)

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We visited China Doll today and waited nearly 2 hours for a plate of Asian Greens, I had my other dish 2 hours earlier, our food came out in a rather strange order. We had vegetarians at our table and did not wish to share their meal let alone to share our fish and meat dishes. To the managements credit they gave us a dessert tasting plate to share, which was delicious. Would not go back in a hurry.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Despite the name it's an Asian fusion quality restaurant, with an interesting variety of dishes and lovely setting on the pier (albeit some 15 mins walk from the CBD). Nice attentive staff.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The food is more fusion based, great ambience. Came here with my partner, but is quite pricey. Nice place to bring your partner

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My friends and I got the 3 person banquet, they were so accommodating at China Doll because one of my friends is vegetarian so they amended the dishes to suit her. The flavours were so amazing, like on another level. I would go back in a heartbeat.