“excellent”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2014

this is modern australian chinese, absolutely devine and would highly recommend a visit when in sydney as she is famous. food was excellent followed by such very friendly staff

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Had a fabulous dining experience at Kylie's restaurant late January 2014. Of course, we had the tasting menu which we would thoroughly recommend.

My husband is a coaching chef for NSW TAFE and we dine all over the world. Kylie and her staffs food was a pleasure to eat, beautifully cooked and seasoned.

We were served by Mark, who was great and really added to the food experience. His wine choice was good as well. He was also able to organise the kitchen to cook me one of Kylie's signature rice dishes as a special request as I cook her and her Mum's fried rice all the time at home, but now I have the Billy Kwong twist to a slightly new taste.

You will enjoy the experience.

Lozzie64

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We came all the way from the states to go to this restaurant and not only was the food delicious but the wait staff was fun and the service excellent. And we sat next to Kylie Kwong's mother who was as kind as can be to talk with us.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I can't say I was disappointed. I wasn't completely satisfied. But all in all a good dining experience. Down points, a little more care with plating... and I felt rushed. But that's all I could fault.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Now that Billy Kwongs takes reservations our party of 9 ventured in to celebrate a birthday. Food was an adventure not to be missed but it was the service that really excelled ... Knowledgeable, unobtrusive, anticipating our needs, our order was customised to meet our group size perfectly and our group photographed as we left! Both the food and the service positively discussed as we journeyed home!