“Excellent food, wonderful service and a priceless view”
Review of Baia San Marco

Baia San Marco
Ranked #4,037 of 6,058 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2012

My partner and I visit Baia last Friday and had a lovely evening. The food (crab bruschetta, lamb and veal dish) was delicious and all of the servers were extremely helpful. The harbour lights are always so nice to look out over so try and get a seat with a view if you can. We will be back.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

I took my partner here for her birthday last night and it turned out to be a nightmare! Worst service ever!

On arrival we were greater by "yes". No hello. No smile. Nothing.
I told the member of staff I would like a table for two. She said 10 minutes wait. So we agreed and waited at the bar.
We were called to sit down and given our menus.
Our starter arrived pretty quickly and were told that the mains would take 30 minutes max.
We were left for 1 hour without our main meals and no drinks.
When the meals finally did come they were "ok".
At this point I just wanted to eat the food, pay and get out... It took another 20 mins for them to take out plates away! I asked for the bill which arrived another 10 mins later. They took my credit card away to pay for the meal but they same guy that did this came back 10 mins later and said "can u help you"... I was like "yeah, you got my card to pay for the meal and haven't returned it?!!!"

I would def not go here again! I don't ever complain and have never wrote something like this before but I was and am still so angry!!!!

1  Thank Wesleynicks
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Hmmmmm, table of 6, very busy, hmmmm. Kitchen did well, front of house, hmmmmnn, no leeder and it showed. Poor service bless em, this case was too many Indians & not enough chiefs.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

food was good otherwise it would have been worst experience ever. waited too long for waiter and food. Never brought us water, neither the bread we asked for, and charged us for it !!!!. Small portions. Didn't deserve our business, would not recommend.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

The garlic bread and pizzas were superb. Very filling!

Service was very slow.