“Amazing food, great entertainment”

Almustafa Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #1,738 of 5,843 Restaurants in Sydney
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Neighborhood: Glebe
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing food, great entertainment”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I had my hen's night here and we had the King's banquet. The food was so flavoursome, and there was just so much of it. We ended up telling them not to cook our skewers because we were all too full to eat anymore. The belly dancers are great entertainment, and a few of us got up for a dance with them. It was a great night out, I recommend it to everyone.

“Nice Lebanese food.”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I have been to Al Mustafa about 6 times. The food is excellent - particularly the hummus and the vine leaves. I have been there during the belly dancing and it can be fun.

Sydney, Australia
“Deeelicious food , Great value but wear your eating pants!!!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I LOVEEEEE this restaurant, I have been many many times and yes, it is a bit old inside and can get crowded but it adds to the atmosphere and makes the restaurant cosy and warm the food is the BEST, we always get banquets, and they are a great value.. *TIP* you can re-order anything again that you liked and it is no extra, so DONT fill up on the bread in the beginning as tempting as it is.. I have been here about 12 times, and some times I take my staff for team meetings and just to have an excuse to go really! I love it! (Fri and Sat night Belly dancers.. REAL ones that can actually belly dance)

• Visited March 2011
London, England
“Great”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

This restaurant was one of my favorites in Sydney so far. The food tastes amazing.

• Visited June 2011
Sydney, Australia
“Prices at this restaurant are way to high...”
Reviewed December 23, 2009

Prices at this restaurant are way to high for what you get. Decor is tired and they often have staff shortage issues leading to slack service. Used to be one of my favirites but has definitley fallen from grace.